Payoneer provides excellent money transfer and digital payment services to over 200 countries in the world. It’s also a great alternative to people whose countries have limited access to PayPal. Freelancers, entrepreneurs and anyone who wants to send or receive money from anywhere should open a Payoneer account.
Payoneer is accepted by quite a number of companies and freelance websites so you can easily receive your payments without any hassle. Payoneer provides foreign bank accounts(USD and EUR) to each of its account holders. This helps you receive money from foreign companies such as Google Adsense who ask for your bank details.
Payoneer takes care of everything and it’s lifetime access. All you need to do is to give out your Payoneer foreign bank details and receive the funds. You can then withdraw the cash to your local bank with ease. If you have been seeking for ways to collect payments from international companies, Payoneer is an amazing option.
What Do You need To Create A Payoneer Account?
You need a few details before you can open a Payoneer account. They are listed below.
- Residential address
- Bank account
- Means of identification
How To Open A Payoneer Account?
Follow these steps to open a free Payoneer account.
- Sign up at Payoneer.com. You will find the signup bottoms on the homepage. Click and begin to create your account.
- Fill in your personal information. You will be asked to provide your personal details. Be sure to input accurate details that correlate with your means of an identification document. Cross-check for mistakes before clicking Next.
- Enter your contact information. Payoneer requires your home address, postal code, and country. Enter the details as correctly as you can. This is important if you would like a Payoneer MasterCard to be sent to your address. When done, click Next.
- Provide security details. You need a secure, but easy to remember password. You also have to select a security question and answer it. It’s meant to confirm your identity if any issue arises in the future.
- Fill in your bank account details. Your local bank account information will be required. This will enable you to withdraw funds from your Payoneer account to your bank. After entering all the details, agree to the terms and conditions then Submit.
In your mailbox, you will receive an email from Payoneer that confirms that your application is being reviewed. You will wait for about 24 hours to a few days for your application to be approved.